UC Barkley | Services Agreement
1. I understand that UC Barkley has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health and has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behavior to any person or dog in admitting my dog for services at their facility.
2. I understand that UC Barkley, their owners, and staff will not be liable, financially or otherwise, for injuries to my dog, myself or any property of mine while my dog is participating in services provided by UC Barkley. I hereby release UC Barkley of any liability of any kind arising from my dog’s participation in any and all services provided by UC Barkley.
3. I understand and agree that any problems with my dog, behavioral, medical or otherwise will be treated as deemed best by staff of UC Barkley in their sole discretion, and in what they view as the best interest of the animal. They will make every attempt to contact me and keep me informed if an emergency arises.
4. I understand that I assume full financial responsibility for all expenses involved in regard to the behavior and health of my dog. I will not seek reimbursement of any expense related to any illness or injury arising from my dog’s participation in any services provided by UC Barkley.
5. I understand that while the socialization and play is closely and carefully monitored by UC Barkley staff to prevent injury, it is still possible that during the course of normal play my dog may receive minor nicks and scratches from roughhousing with other dogs. If not thought to be an emergency, any injuries will be pointed out by staff upon pick-up.
6. I understand by allowing my dog to participate in services offered by UC Barkley I hereby agree to allow UC Barkley to take photographs and use images of my pet in print, online or otherwise for publication and/or promotion.
7. I understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by UC Barkley.
8. I understand that if my dog is not picked up on time I hereby authorize UC Barkley to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of my dog. I will pay UC Barkley the cost of any such continuing care. I understand that if I do not pick up my dog, UC Barkley will proceed according to the guidelines provided by the California law of abandonment of animals by the owner. I also acknowledge that I will be fully responsible for all attorneys’ fees and associated costs if I abandon my dog.